ANNUAL REPORT: 2018 – 2019
Distinguished Chief Guest of the day, Sri Ullas Kamath, Joint managing Director, Jyothi laboratories Ltd., Mumbai, Respected Trustee of College Trust and Supreme Governing Council member of A.G.E. Sri R Tukaram Nayak, Principal of PU College, Sri Ramesh S.C., Senior colleague Prof. T M Ananda, Honourable Trustees and members of the Governing Council, Dear parents, Alumni of this great Institution, Esteemed Faculties, dear students invitees, Ladies & Gentlemen, I take the utmost pleasure in placing before you, the 59th Annual Report of our college.
Sri Bhuvanendra College was founded in 1960 by a rare visionary, Dr. T. M. A. Pai who laid a strong foundation for education, health and banking in Karnataka. He had constituted the Academy of General Education, Manipal in 1942 to sponsor and help the local people to run educational institutions in and around erstwhile Dakshina Kannada district. The Academy and the institutions sponsored by it are celebrating Platinum Jubilee of the AGE, Manipal. Today, innumerable persons all over the world remember this great personality of late Dr. T. M.A. Pai and also the Academy of General Education, Manipal for having shaped their destinies.
The Founder’s Day is being observed in our college every year during the Annual Day Celebrations in order to pay our homage to that great soul with due respect. On this occasion, we also salute the personalities who joined their hands with Dr. Pai in establishing this great institution. We also submit our respect to the present team of Trustees and members of the Governing Council for rendering their services in the growth of this college to further heights.
Over the years, Sri Bhuvanendra College has been responsible for the destinies of thousands of students who are well settled all over the globe. It is known for imparting a value based education along with the curriculum designed by Mangalore University. It is a Lead College of the District known for quality education and good practices. It has, now, grown both horizontally and vertically, and kept its wings wide open in order to embrace the developments and innovations taking place in the field of higher education. The atmosphere of the campus is quite congenial for the academic pursuits and the students, who pursue their education in this college, are composed with competence and excellence. The general discipline of the college is good. Student participation in all the curricular and co-curricular activities is very good and encouraging.
The College is sponsored by the Academy of General Education, Manipal which is celebrating it’s Platinum Jubilee this year. The College is managed by Sri Bhuvanendra College Trust with Dharmadhikari Padmabhushan Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade as its President and Sri Ananth G Pai as the Vice President with 16 nominated members as Trustees. The Governing Council, a local body, is taking keen interest in overall development and progress of the college.
STUDENTS STRENGTH :
The students’ strength of UG Degree Section is 957. The college has been attracting the students from all over Karnataka and even from other states like Kerala, Maharastra and Meghalaya.
POST GRADUATE CENTRE:
Manjunath Pai Memorial Post Graduate Centre affiliated to Mangalore University has been functioning since 2010. Total strength of Post graduate students is 45.
College has taken many new initiatives for the betterment of academics this year.
- New A.V. hall (Bhuvanagana), ALanguage Lab (Bhuvana Bhashini) and a new multimedia Recording Studio (Bhuvana Darshana) have been set up with fund received from UGC under College for Potential Excellence Scheme.
- A concept of Talent bank isintroduced to identify, pool and hone the talents of students to help them excel in the field of their interest.
- First year entrants have beentrained for a day about values and positive attitude for successful career.
Sri Bhuvanendra College has a band of dedicated teachers who have been toiling hard for the academic growth of students and their all-round development. The students have been guided properly and counseled regularly by the teachers. As a result, our students learn to lead a successful life and to face the challenges of their life.
There are 63 teachers at present serving in various Departments of the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Sections and 20 non- teaching staff. 45 Teaching staff & 20 non–teaching staff are appointed by the management.
07 new staff members have been appointed by the Management during 2018 – 19. I welcome these new entrants to Bhuvanendra family. 05 staff members have left the college in 2018 -2019 for their better prospects.
ACADEMIC PARTICIPATION OF THE FACULTY :
- Dr Manjunatha A Kotian,Principal, has successfully guided of Sri Ganesh S., Assistant Professor MPM First Grade College, Karkala for Ph.D who has been awarded with Ph.D. from (Reg No. 00609213051, Ph.D Scholar, D.D.E. Office Campus, Parttime) Department of Commerce Dravidian University Kuppam on the topic- “Co-operative movement in Transport Services in Karnataka – A study with reference to Transport Cooperative Society, Koppa” on 27th Oct. 2018. Dr. Kotian has also participated in the 4th International Conference on Economic Growth & Sustainable Development: Emerging Trends and presented a paper titled “Micro Finance:A Tool for Socio-Economic Development of Rural People” held on 23rd & 24th Nov., 2018 at S.D.M. Institutes for Mgt. Development, Mysore.
- Sri Dattatreya Rao, HOD of the Department of English participated and a chaired a session in State level seminar on ‘Indian Mystic Poets in English Translation’ organised on 24th September, 2018 at Sri Bhandarkars’ College, Kundapur. He also participated in a one day State level Workshop on ‘Revised Methodology of NAACAccreditation’ held at Vaikunta Baliga College of Law on 22nd September 2018.
- K. Shakunthala, Dept. of Chemistry has published 06 Research papers in international journals. She has completed UGC sponsored Minor Research Project on “Synthesis, Structural and Biological Activity Studies of some Sulfonamides.
- Vijaya Kumary, Department of Physics has published two research papers in international journals.
- Dr P Ishwara Bhat, Assistant Professor and HOD of Zoology and Sri Yogesh Kumar R.G., Assistant Professor and HOD of Botany, has attended one day workshop on composing objective questions for under graduate University Examinations organized by Manipal centre for Profession and personal development on 10th 2018. Sri Yogesh Kumar R.G., and Smt. Ramya Bhat P, Dept. of Botany, have attended two days science academies’ lecture workshop on “priming in plant taxonomy and Systematics” organized by St. Agnes college, Mangalore on 4th & 5th Jan. 2019.
- Dr Manjunatha Bhat, HOD of
Sanskrit, Rendered a Special Lecture on ‘Gurupoornima and significance of Guru’ at Bharatiya Vidyabhavan Bengalore. He also attended and presented a paper in A Three Day International Conference on 4th to 6th Jan 2019 conducted by Bharatiya Vidvat Parishat & Tattwa Samshodhana Samsath Udupi in association with Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi and Indic Academy, Hyderabad.
- Suvarnalatha Shenoy, Asst.Prof. of Physics, has attended 2 days National Level Seminar and presented a paper on applications of Radio Isotopes in Medicine, agriculture and Industry held at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore on 10th & 11th Sept. 2018.
- Sri Lakshminarayana K.S., Lect. in Mathematics attended UGC sponsored Orientation Programme at HRDC Mysore from 25th Oct. to 21st Nov. 2018.
- Sophia Joyce Pereira, Assistant Professor of Chemistry attended International Women’s Day Program at MIT, Manipal on 8th March 2018. She also attended a one day workshop on food and nutrition at St. Agnes College, Mangalore on 16th January 2018.
- Smt Swathi K, H.O.D. of Comp.Sc., has participated in the course “Digital payment: technology for cashless society” organized by Mangalore University in association with Global initiative of Academic networks on 23rd to 27th July 2018.
11.Smt. Ramya Bhat P and Sri Shankar Kudva, Lect. in Botany, have attended a University level one day workshop on “CBCS syllabus for UG Botany teachers” organized by Vanashree association of Botany teachers of Mangalore University in association with Mangalore University on 5th Dec. 2018. Smt. Ramya Bhat P, Dept of Botany and Miss Rakshitha Kumari T.D., Dept. of Journalism have cleared KSET Examination on 31st December 2017.
- Joyline Vandana Cabral, Lect.in Comp. Sc., has participated in “Big Data & Data analytics” organized by NMAMIT, Nitte association with ICT Academy on 23rd to 27th July 2018.
- Miss Ramitha K, Lect. inEconomics, presented a paper in the International Conference on “Economic Growth & Sustainable Development” at SDMIMD, Mysuru on 23rd & 24th November, 2018. Paper was titled “Climate Change in India: Issues, Challenges & Awareness”.
- Miss Deepthi K, HOD of Biotechnology & Miss Pratheeksha C H, Lect. In Biotech, have attended one day symposium on “Recent advances in Nano Sciences & Technology” organized by Dept. of Nano Sciences MAHE at MIT Manipal on 24th Sept. 2018. Miss Deepthi, Miss Meenakshi, Lect. in Zoology and Smt Suneetha Shetty, have also attended 5 days National Workshop on “Instrumentation Techniques Maintenance serving of Analytical and Laboratory Instruments” held at Alva’s College, Moodbidre on 15th Nov. to 19th Nov. 2018.
- Sana Marvin, lecturer inEnglish participated in Bologna International Conference on 17th July 2018 at MAHE, Manipal. She also attended a NET Workshop at SDM College, Ujire on 8-9-2018.
- Miss Pratheeksha C H, Lect. InBiotech, has attended 2 days lecture workshop “Genetics: the basis of life” at S.D.M. college, Ujire on 28th& 29th 2018.
- Miss Geetha, Lect. In Comp. Sc.,has attended a Faculty Development Porgramme on Java Fundamentals and Java Programming by Oracle academy organized under ICT Academy at Sahyadri College, Mangalore from 27th to 31st 2018.
- Sri Shankar Kudva, Lect. inBotany, has attended District level one day workshop on “Biodiversity conservation & implementation of biodiversity rules & acts” at Rajathadri, Manipal on 4th 2018.
- Miss Meenakshi, Lect. in Zoology,has attended 2 days State Level Workshop on “Recent Advances in Scientific research: A Glimpse” held at Poornaprajna College, Udupi. She also presented a research paper on the topic “Assessment of Forameniferan diversity in the intertidal zone of Kaup beach of Udupi District” in the lake 2018 conference held at Alva’s College, Moodbidri on 22nd to 25th Nov. 2018.
- Shamya Shetty, lecturer inEnglish attended one day Workshop on NET at SDM College Ujire on 8th September 2018
- Sri Naveenchandra, PhysicalDirector, has been nominated as coach of Mangalore University Badminton Men’s team organized by SRM University, Chennai. He was also nominated as coach of Mangalore University Badminton women’s team at Vellore Institution of technology, Vellore.Thus our staff members have participated in various International, National, State level seminars and workshops during the Academic year 2018 – 2019.
The results of Semester Exams held in May 2018 are as follows:
Final B.Sc. (BCB), B.C.A. 100%
|Final B.Sc. (PCM)||93.94%|
|Final B.Sc. (ZBC)||86.67%|
|Final B.Sc. (PMC)||90.00%|
|Final B.A. (PEJ)||91.67%|
I am extremely proud and happy to announce here that our students have secured 4 Ranks from Mangalore University this year. Miss. Manasa Bhat, has secured 1st rank in B.Sc.(PCM) with 97.30%; Mr Vageesh M, has secured 9th rank in B.Sc.(PCM) with 95.30%; Miss Geethika Poojary, has secured 8th rank in B.A(HEP) with 83.66% and Miss Rajeshwari R Shetty, has secured 10th rank in B.A(PEJ) with 83.40%. We congratulate all these achievers for their academic excellence.
Total no. of students passed out since inception of the college is 10,106.
COLLEGE LIBRARY : Our library block built in commemoration of Dr.TMA Pai Birth Centenary is functioning effectively on the campus. Total no. of books added to our library during the current year is 647. The library collection has 81,760 books, 120 journals and periodicals and more than one lakh e-books and e-journals from NLIST, INFLIBNET centre.
STAFF QUARTERS :There are 32 staff quarters for teaching and non– teaching Staff of our college.
HOSTELS: Our College has three beautiful and well maintained hostels – two for boys and one for girls accommodating 230 & 203 degree and PUC students respectively. The hostel students make the campus life meaningful by attending almost all the activities like Gowri Ganesha festival, freshers’ day in the hostel premise. Though they come from different places with varied backgrounds, here they learn to live together and attain the academic excellence. Their participation in Moral & Spiritual camp & Srimad Bhuvanendra Day is worth mentioning. Sharada Sadana Ladies hostel has 07 teaching staff, 203 students which includes 106 PU students, 95 degree students, and 02 PG students. I am grateful to the main wardens and residential wardens for their sincere & devoted service.
Scholarships and Free ships worth Rs.26,57,073/- were distributed to the students under various heads during the year 2018-2019.
SRI BHUVANENDRA COLLEGE TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS: The following members have contributed generously to the Corpus Fund of the scholarship during the academic year 2018-19.
(1)Sri Rajesh Renjal, Karkala – Rs. 25,000/- We also received donations by the following philanthropists during this year for various purposes.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO MORAL & SPIRITUAL CAMP :
(1)Rs.3,030/- received from Sri Shivananda Pai B, Trustee, SBC, Karkala
2) Rs. 3,000/- received from Smt Kasturi Karanth, Tellar Road, Karkala.
(1)Rs. 12,000/- received from Sri Prabhakar, Karkala.
(2)Rs. 25,000/- received from Sri K Venkatesh Prabhu, KVP oil mill Karkala.
(3)Rs. 61,892/- received from Sri Ganesh R Kamath K, Managing Trustee, Samarpana charitable Trust, Mudarangadi for 03 deserve students.
(4)Rs. 36,028/- received from Ashirvadam Trust, Koramangala, Bangalore for 02 deserve students.
(5)Rs. 11,000/- received from Sri Lalith Singal, Sr. Vice President, Lupin Ltd., Mumbai for 04 deserve students.
(6)Rs. 10,000/- received from Sri P R Shenoy, Mangalore for 04 deserve students.
EXPENSES DURING THE PRESENT YEAR :
Rs.23,07,574/- is spent towards the purchase of Lab equipment and Library Books and also for the repair, upkeep and maintenance of Men’s Hostel, Ladies hostel, College Building & Staff quarters, Furniture etc.
U.G.C. Grants: We have utilized Rs. 22,43,685/- from “Colleges with Potential Excellence” grant according to the directions and stipulations of the UGC.
N.C.C.: Under 6 KARNATAKA
NAVAL UNIT and 21 Batalian, UDUPI, NCC wings are working at our college and society level with its motto- UNITY,
AND DISCIPLINE.NCC instills in student’s minds the feeling of patriotism, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility towards society and country. Lt. Shrimurthy in-charge of NCC Army & Lt. Chandrakantha is the Officer NCC Naval Wing. 100 Army Cadets and 50 Naval Cadets are enrolled in NCC this year.
- Cadet Prajwal II B.Sc. and CadetSumanth II B.Sc. attended IGC TSC at Bijapur in the month of Sept. 2018.
- Sgt Shreelatha III B.Sc. and Vikas IIB.Sc. attended EBSB at Mysuru in the month of October 2018.
- Cadet Vidyananda and Cadet Sunilof II B.Com attended IGC RDC Selection Camp at Bangalore in the month of October 2018.
- CUO Anvik U.A (III B.Com), CUO Prathik Phatkar (III B.Sc.) and Cadet Vidyananda II B.Com. Cadet Akshay II B.Sc., Cadet Sumanth II B.Sc., Cadet Sumanth K.M. II B.Sc., attended National Level Trekking Camp at Tirupathi in the month of December 2018.
- All the Cadets performed wellduring their weekend parades held in our Campus. They have also given their best performance during Taluk level ceremonial parades during Independence Day. They have also actively Celebrated International Yoga day held on June 21 this year. The year 2018 also became a golden year for our NCC naval unit as Cadet Sinchana of II B.Sc was selected for all India Nausainik Camp held at Karwar from August 16 to October 16 2018 and completed the camp with a Gold and a silver medal. I am happy to declare that our naval wing has been bagging gold medals continuously in the last 4 years consecutively in different competitions. Cadet Veena of II BSc was selected for Pre-Nausainik camp Phase III held at Karwar. Cadet Nayak Rachan Ravindra of I BSc and Ld.Cdt Manoj Upadhye have been also selected for Pre NSC Phase II.
- Cadet Vedavyas was selected forRepublic day pre phase I held at Bangalore .
- Cadet Samhith Hegde participatedin Rd IGC camp.
- Cadets Megha and Shravan Bhargavhave been selected for Advanced training camp at Ezimala, Kerala and presently they are in the camp showing their best performance.
In addition to this other service programmes like Aids awareness program, leadership training, Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan, Tree plantation were regularly organized by NCC naval unit of this college.
N.S.S.: Two units are functioning under the National Service Scheme. 254 Students have enrolled their names under this scheme.
- Jyothi J., II B.Com, Kirthan III B.Sc., Ankith Dongre II BCA, Sushma V.L., II BCA have participated in the University Level Selection & Leadership Camp from 17th to 23rd July 2018 at Boys Hostel Auditorium, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri.
- Mahalakshmi II B.Com, Riyaz IIB.A. have won Rangoli and pick and speech competition respectively which were held at P. P. C., Udupi.
Annual special camp was conducted at Yuvashakthi Primary school, Kariyakallu, Karkala on 20th to 26th Dec. 2018 with participation of 100 students. Thanks to NSS officers for managing the NSS units most effectively.
Regular programmes which help the students for their personality development and other awareness programme are conducted every Saturday.
MID-DAY MEALS SCHEME: Lunch is provided at the Mid Day Meal Centre for 330 deserving needy students of our college on all the working days at a nominal rate of Rs. 12.00 per meal. Thanks to Sri Ganesh Kamath for sponsoring the scheme in the name of his sister, Smt. Chandrakala Nayak. My gratitude to Mr. Nandakihore K, Coordinator, Smt Vanitha Shetty, Sri Shivananda Nayak, Sri Pradarsha, and Mrs. Rohitha and Mr. Sanjay, III B.Com. for the effective management of this midday meal scheme.
SPORTS AND GAMES: On 10th& 11th August 2018, a Team of 8 students of our institution have participated in Mangalore University Inter – Collegiate Table Tennis Tournament organized by MGM College Udupi and won 6th place in Boys preliminary round & 4th place in Girls preliminary round. On 18th& 19th Aug. 2018, a team of 10 students of our institution participated in Mangalore University Inter Collegiate Badminton
Tournament organized by Canara College Mangalore. In Boys preliminary Round won II place and in Championship round 6th place & won 5th place in Girls preliminary round. On 30th Aug. 2018 Amrutha K A., participated in Mangalore University Inter Collegiate Aquatics – Champion ship organized by GFGC College, Mangalore, and bagged 4th place in women’s section 4th place with 1 Gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze. From 17th to 19th Sep. 2018, a team of 10 students of our institution participated in Mangalore University Inter – Collegiate Athletics Competition organized by Alva’s College, Moodbidre, and Deekshith, I B.com, secured 3rd place in 1500 mtr Race. Shanmukha Rajan, I B.Com, of our institution participated in South Zone Inter University Badminton Tournament organized by S.R.M.
University Chennai fro 21st to 25th Nov. 2018. On 27th Aug. 2018, a team of 10 students of our institution participated in Platinum Jubilee Celebrations of Academy of General Education, Manipal, Badminton Tournament organized by MGM College, Udupi, and won First place in Boys team. On 8th Oct. 2018, a team of 12 students of our institution participated in Platinum Jubilee Celebration of Academy of General Education, Manipal Volley Ball Tournament organized by Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala and Girls team won I place. Mangalore University inter collegiate Ball Badminton tournament held at Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala on 27th & 28th Feb. 2019 and secured II place.
- THALAMADDALE, a yearly programme, was conducted on 15.08.2018. The plot “BHEESHMA VIJAYA” was performed by the invited renown Yakshagana artists.
- TEACHERS’ DAY : was celebrated on 5th 2018 in the college. Dr. H. C. Veerappa Gowda, Rtd. Principal & Professor of Economics, J. C. B. M. College, Sringeri was the chief guest. Prof. Veerappa Gowda was felicitated on this occasion.
- MORAL AND SPIRITUAL CAMP:
The Moral and Spiritual Camp, a unique programme of our college, is being organized every year for one day in order to shape the personality of the students on ethical lines. The discourses on the spiritual and moral values are being arranged by inviting the eminent scholars in order to enlighten the young and tender minds. A compendious knowledge on Indian culture and heritage is also being given to the students in this camp.
To mark the 45th year, this year camp was organized for one day on 6th October, 2018. The discourses, lectures, debates and discussions were arranged in very systematic and balanced manner. The camp was well received by the students with maximum participation in all the sessions.
Swami Jithakamanandji President of Sri Ramakrishna Mutt, Mangalore inaugurated & delivered a discourse. Sri Shridhar D.S., Sri Radhakrishna Kalchaar spoke on different topics of moral and spiritual values. Sri Jabbar Sumo delivered the Valedictory address. Our college students sang the bhajans. The camp was well attended by the students.
- SRIMAD BHUVANENDRA DAY: The college observed Srimad Bhuvanendra Theertha Day on 8th Dec. 2018 in a unique way. Saxophone and Bhajan programme of an hour was arranged with the help of a troupe of devotees from Sri Venkatramana Temple and Sri Prakash Devadiga respectively. After the programme a procession from the college to culminate at Sri Venkatramana Temple was organized. Huge number of students, teachers and staff participated in it along with the devotee public.
- HRD AND PLACEMENT CELL:
The Placement Cell of Sri Bhuvanendra College has had another fruitful year of placements in the academic year 201819 which saw various companies in their hunt for fresh talent for their organizations.
This year Deloitte Company invited application from Science Graduate students for Associate analyst on 18th Aug. 2018 at MGM College, Udupi where our two proud students Ms.Vasuki M R from BCA got placed.
Wipro WILP event offered Graduate Science students (BCA & B.Sc.) work Integrated Learning Programes on 17th Oct. 2018 at Alva’s Institute of engineering and Technology College where our proud student Ms. Apeksha H S from BCA got placed. Accenture company offered any Graduate students Customer support executive posts on 4th Jan. 2019 at Dr NSAM I Grade college, NItte where our proud students Ms. Pratheeksha and Mr Vinayak Hegde from B Com got placed. Apart from this, Students have been constantly engaging themselves in off campus interviews like, Delloite, Infosys, TCS, Accenture. The placement cell maintains a constant contact with its students through social networking and also sends the students regular mails notifying them about the companies that would be visiting thereby encouraging them to apply for the recruitment procedure.
- ACTIVITIES AT P.G. CENTRE: On 14th Nov. 2018 University Level Paper Presentation Competition for Post Graduate Students titled Prodigy 2018 was held at P G Centre on the topic “Business Ethics and CSR in Digital Era”. CA Shivananda Pai, member of Sri Bhuvanenedra College Trust was the Chief Guest of the programme. The competition was conducted in HR, Marketing and Finance streams. 41 participants presented papers from different Post Graduate Colleges.
- Registrar’s visit: New Registrar of Academy of General Education, Manipal Dr. Ranjan R Pai had his official visit to the college on 6th Sept. 2018. He inaugurated a Language Lab, a mini auditorium and studio during his visit.
- Ranga Shikshana Shibira 2018, a theater workshop was organized from 24th Aug. to 26th Aug. 2018. Dr H Shantaram, A.O., AGE, Manipal inaugurated the workshop. Sri Basuma Kodagu, Honorable member of Karnataka Nataka Academy, was the chief guest. Sri Nagesh Kumar Udyavar delivered valedictory address. 78 students from various Colleges participated in this theatre repertoire and were trained in various aspects of stagecraft by experts like Dr. Sharabhendra Swamy of AIR, Mrs Manjula Subrahmanya, Sri Sukumar Mohan Mudradi and Ninasam Shivashankar.
- K.D. Kini Memorial Day will be organized in the month of March, 2018.
- Department of Biotechnology conducted a talk on “Icebergs of research” for all the life sciences students.
- Chemistry Festival: University level chemistry Festival was organised by the Chemistry Department in collaboration with Chemistry Teachers’ Association of Mangalore University. Quiz, seminar and lab activities competitions were held on 11th of January 2019 and students from 15 Colleges participated in the festival which was inaugurated by Dr. Bharathesh, Honourable Treasurer of SBC Trust.
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the President of the Trust,
Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade, Dr. Ranjan R Pai, Registrar, Dr. H.S. Ballal, the President of AGE, Dr. H. Shantaram, Administrative Officer, Sri Ananth G Pai, Vice President of the Trust and President of the Governing Council, Honorable trustees and members of college Governing council for their timely guidance and constant encouragement in discharging my duties most effectively. I am very happy to mention here that both the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff members have extended their full cooperation and joined their hands with me in making every activity successful. I must thank our beloved students for exhibiting good discipline throughout the year and upholding the glory of the college.
To conclude, I have the greatest satisfaction in discharging my duties as the Principal of this great Institution since September 2016. I appeal most humbly the Management, staff, students, SBCOSA, PTA and the general public to extend their co-operation, support and encouragement to take this esteemed Institution to the greater heights.
Thank you, thanks to one and all.